- Authors are invited to submit their most recent findings
- Papers/Posters should be original, not previously published, or in the process of publication elsewhere
- Each author is limited to a maximum of two papers at each conference
- The author/ primary author must attend the conference, otherwise the papers will not be considered for publication in the Proceedings of the International Annual Meetings (PIAM) journal of the Institute
- Papers should be submitted on-line via the ALPA-System
- It is impossible to delay the deadline for abstract submission since the abstracts will be published in a special Book, which will be distributed to the participants in the meeting together with the "Proceedings" of the two Former Meetings
- The abstract submitted should contain the right name of the Conference/Symposium and the author intends to participate
- The abstract submitted must be in Albanian or English. The text adheres to the stylistic and ASI requirements that will be announced at a later time
- Please contact the Conference’s chairmen if you have any questions
- We are pleased to announce that this year presentations from each conference will be eligible for The Best Presentation Award. The winners will be announced during the Meeting’s award ceremony
A short 'How to prepare an abstract':
The first rule of abstract writing is that it should engage the reader by telling what
your paper is about and why it should be read. Although strictly not part of your abstract,
the title of the proposed paper is most important. Short attention-catching titles are the
most effective. However, it is also important, for a conference paper, to ensure that the title
describes the subject you are writing about.
Regarding the body of the abstract you need to make a clear statement of the topic of your paper and your research question. You need to say how your research was/is being undertaken. For example, is it empirical or theoretical? Is it quantitative or qualitative? Of what value are your findings and to whom will they be of use?
The abstract should then briefly describe the work to be discussed in your paper and also give a concise summary of the findings. Finally your abstract should not include diagrams and in general references are not required in the abstract. Also, remember that this abstract will be used in the conference program to describe your presentation.